picking up my 4dtv today!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
i got home and plugged in my 4dtv and connected the coax from the dish to the back, and moved the dish to g0 with the analog receiver and flipped through the channels, and was wondering how to download the map or maps for these things. i am just gonna use them for free stuff too, it looks like i might have to use it to move the dish too because thirty minutes later my analog rec went out! now it just says standby and doesnt power on, its just a pain in the butt having to mess with the tiny screw connectors on the back of the receiver to put the wires in, i tend to lose the little screws! i guess the analog chap mont got jealous and pissed that i got a new buddy!

I would avoid connecting the receivers with the splitters you mentioned, since there is always power sent to the LNB. Having 3 receivers doing that my well likely burn something out since your analog unit went out 30 minutes later. You might try a different LNB for a test.

well i called nps and gave them my model number and they said that the motherboard was out and the lithium battery was dead. anyways can i still get free digicipher channels or do i just have an analog only setup now. i wasnt going to order any channels anyways just free stuff and to use it as a mover.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)