This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Picking up Strange New Bird with my Motorized Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The other day I was rerunning some cable under my deck and I went to pull on the cable and a bird came flying out. Had something just like that under my deck

Last year when I was digging a hole for my dish, I let it partially covered. Following weekend I went to finish my project and a huge frog jumped out at me as I was trying to vacuum out water in the hole. There were couple of baby frogs in there too.

MMMM. I have taste for some French food now

Damn...NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

Animals just love these things...wonder if they have secret TV sets too! Now I know why my BUD is on a different Bird from time to time...someone (thing) must have its own remote!

jeff

The birds around here seem to be particular to my gas grill.

Wasp(s) be-gone

Tron said:
Birds are ok... just watch out for the WASPS!

Yo Tron...

Since I got that zapper(s) I only see one every once in a while! My feedhorn is empty (only Lnb's) and so is the mailbox!!

I go out for practice a few times a day but have had trouble of late locating any! Yesterday I did locate one early in the AM...just grazed him enough to fry his wings ...boy they are big suckers!!! Even saw a Monarch Butterfly yesterday...rare here...Peace in my yard/dish in my lifetime too!!!

Birds (except Bluejays are ok here!....Giving the nursery's a run for their $$ since they sell praying Mantis eggs for bug kill!
Waiting for Harbor Fgt to put em on sale again so I can restock....all of the dozen I bought have been given away (mailman got the last one!)

Hehheh
Jeff

Glad you solved your wasp problem. I've got one building a nest under the roof of the shed where my sat farm is. They've gotta go, I'm going to find a Cox Cable guy and bum some of their 20-foot wasp spray

Status
Please reply by conversation.