pics of the dish farm...post yours too :)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hi! There is my farm at it's present stage. T-90, 90cm and 120cm ofsets, 1,5m polar-mounted PFA, and, lastly 1,8m Prodelin.

Attachments

• whole.JPG
    whole.JPG
    315 KB · Views: 323
Reactions: spongella
My current setup, I still have to get me a dish for 58w C band. :hungry:

Attachments

• 100_0791.JPG
    100_0791.JPG
    216.8 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Google Earth has finally taken new high resolution photos of my place. The previous picture was from 2006. My dishes are clearly visible now. I was working on my 3m Channel Master Perf that day. I did take a picture of the farm around the same time also.

Attachments

• 725 014.JPG
    725 014.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 362
  • SpaceShot.jpg
    SpaceShot.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 349
Magic, what do your neighbours say about your dishes? any complaints or just praise?

Cheers, K
First they think I'm nuts, until I'm watching a game they can't see. Then I'm eccentric, which is a politically correct word for nuts. Then it's "Mister" and "Sir" cause they need help with something and know I can fix it. LOL But nobody wants to get their own FTA on ;)

Things Magic's neighbours are THINKING:1) I can't wait until we get a normal neighbour,2) Who does he think he is...NASA?,3) Are those things going to attract lightning?,4) I swear our used to work better before he put those things in the air!,5) Aren't there bylaws against that stuff!?6) I hope he doesn't own guns!

Things Magic's neighbours are THINKING:1) I can't wait until we get a normal neighbour,2) Who does he think he is...NASA?,3) Are those things going to attract lightning?,4) I swear our used to work better before he put those things in the air!,5) Aren't there bylaws against that stuff!?6) I hope he doesn't own guns!

LOL, another one - Could he be part of SETI ?

My neighbor asked me what I was getting on my 6' C-Band dish. I told him NASA. He freaked out when I showed him the ISS coverage on the battery operated monitor out at the dish.

OMG, they drove by my place late last summer. (Streetview) But the overhead view, although better Quality than I remember it from about a year ago, doesn't show the dishes clearly.

Ok, now have a 1.0M ChannelMaster in the 'farm'. It's not the one from Sturgis that was in the 'for your perusal'. Just couldn't get it for a number of reasons. BUT, the other day on a service call, saw one that looked abandoned. Asked and, confirmed, it was. And, it was only 5 miles from here. removed the 8 blocks and loaded onto snow machine trailer("You can use that trailer". G-thanks) and hauled it 'home' today. A little clean-up is all it needs.
'Family'(LtoR) is 1.2@103 ,84e@125, .7m on BUD lip, 1.2@30, and the 1.0m @?? yet. (one .7m unused lying on slab beside BUD resting)

Attachments

• 1m535.jpg
    1m535.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 249
  • 1m532.jpg
    1m532.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 214
Google Earth has finally taken new high resolution photos of my place. The previous picture was from 2006. My dishes are clearly visible now. I was working on my 3m Channel Master Perf that day. I did take a picture of the farm around the same time also.
Nice FaT Air, but I cannot see the cat!

Ok, now have a 1.0M ChannelMaster in the 'farm'. It's not the one from Sturgis that was in the 'for your perusal'. Just couldn't get it for a number of reasons. BUT, the other day on a service call, saw one that looked abandoned. Asked and, confirmed, it was. And, it was only 5 miles from here. removed the 8 blocks and loaded onto snow machine trailer("You can use that trailer". G-thanks) and hauled it 'home' today. A little clean-up is all it needs.
'Family'(LtoR) is 1.2@103 ,84e@125, .7m on BUD lip, 1.2@30, and the 1.0m @?? yet. (one .7m unused lying on slab beside BUD resting)
Great catch. Nice farm. I would worry when next to the sidewalk some A.H. would come by and just have to "play" with things.
RT
Meow

Nothing to be worried about, all have been warned that there's a camera overlooking. (HA, Ha) One, for sure, is in plain sight.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)