Picture Etiquette

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
Is the use of large pictures or diagrams posted in a thread considered proper etiquette, especially when a smaller picture or thumbnail could be used? It aggravates me! Maybe I just need some cheese with my whine.......:rolleyes:

usually we prefer the thumbnails since a fair amount of folks may be on slower connections ;)

If its huge pictures, I have saved them to my computer, then edited the persons post to make them thumbnails

Just inconsiderate to me. I didn't think about the folks on dial up. Over the past few months or so I have noticed certain people posting either multiple full size pictures or 1 picture that takes up almost a full page in a thread. I had no idea that you went around editing pictures down to thumbnails. Thanks though. I don't want to think that folks are doing it on purpose just to get noticed or to be aggravating, although I am sure some do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts