picture in picture - HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
DO NOT do the P in P!
With DTV you will need a second receiver for the P in P and I did one installation where the customer was convinced to use the required two HD receivers. You could not see the results. That little screen area just does not show the full potential of the system.

And then there is the money. Use a SD receiver for the small screen.

Joe

With a DVR, is there really a need for PiP?

Sports I suppose.

My Mits has PiP, and PoP, usable with different sources. It was a novelty for a while, but I no longer use it.

DO NOT do the P in P!
With DTV you will need a second receiver for the P in P and I did one installation where the customer was convinced to use the required two HD receivers. You could not see the results. That little screen area just does not show the full potential of the system.

And then there is the money. Use a SD receiver for the small screen.

Joe

True but if your tv doesn't support PiP then you're SOL.

With a DVR, is there really a need for PiP?

Sports I suppose.

My Mits has PiP, and PoP, usable with different sources. It was a novelty for a while, but I no longer use it.

There is a need for PIP when your a Buffalo Fan and your wife is a Toronoto fan; and they both have a 7:00 pm saturday night game and you both want to watch your team on the Large Screen HDTV

Think PIB.....Picture in Bar

The number of sets you can hang on a wall is only limited by wall size. Think Sports Bar in your living room.

Joe

Think PIB.....Picture in Bar

The number of sets you can hang on a wall is only limited by wall size. Think Sports Bar in your living room.

Joe
Thanks, now I know what I am going to put in when I build a new house......:D

The wife will LOVE it!!! I am being serious.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)