Pioneer DVR810-HS DVD Recorder

nnicko

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 22, 2004
Hi! I have a chance to buy the subject dvd recorder (brand new and comes with free basic tivo for the life of the product) for about $400. It normally sells for $600 to $800.

Anyone know if it will work ok with VOOM?? Should I hold off and wait for VOOM to come out with their version?? :confused:

Thanks!!!

The regular Tivo's work with voom so I would assume it should. I also suspect that is can connect to the Tivo service to download new software and you should get the updated IR info to controll the voom box. Call tivo and ask...

If you dont want it I'll buy it ; )

nnicko said:
Hi! I have a chance to buy the subject dvd recorder (brand new and comes with free basic tivo for the life of the product) for about $400. It normally sells for $600 to $800.

Anyone know if it will work ok with VOOM?? Should I hold off and wait for VOOM to come out with their version?? :confused:

Thanks!!!
I use both a panny dvd recorder and a replay to archive E* hd they work fine. But realize that what you save will be downrezzed to 480 (still great pq).
I do not know if tivo has V* guide data so you might have to manually set timers(I do that with my panny).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)