Planning to get Dish Network

So you think the SD channels on DirectTV looks better than DishNetwork?
My question is when you get DirectTV or DishNetwork HD receiver will your SD channel look worse than before or same or better?

Because when i got the Charter HD service the tech guy that came told me that SD channel will look worse on an HD receiver..i don't belive him he is full of it...let me know what you think..
Also about the NFL thing well im not too into it..i just like to follow my Team(the eagles) but i can pass on that..i like NBA alot and i get most of the Kings game on my local channels but i like other teams too so i think i will definetly get the NBA pass.

Id like to know more about it...today i will make my decision..
Also for you DirectTV users..does DirectTV offer NTV(its an internation channel) and do i need an additional receiver for that?

I found out that Dish1000+ from Dishnetwork only needs 1 dish to get american channels + internation.

I came from DirecTV to Dish and I can tell you the SD channels look just as good on Dish as they do/did on Direct

As far as SD channels looking worse on an HD set, I find that to be untrue. My main TV is an HD set and all channels look great, with of course, the HD channels looking awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts