Please I Need Help With The Directv Latin

Status
Please reply by conversation.
venezuela

i looked in other websites and i spoked with a satellite technician and he told me that is not illegal trying to get their signal from the USA and there isn't any law against it, he told me i could get the channels from directv Venezuela from NJ with a 6ft dishmaster and a special lnb.. as long as the receiver is still active :D

The 6ft Dishmaster is another 1.8m class antenna which I mentioned will work. If you can afford the equipment and pro install, go for it!
Bob
hotboyme said:
i looked in other websites and i spoked with a satellite technician and he told me that is not illegal trying to get their signal from the USA and there isn't any law against it, he told me i could get the channels from directv Venezuela from NJ with a 6ft dishmaster and a special lnb.. as long as the receiver is still active :D

hey

i have 1 more question?? do u know if there is a system or receiver that can view sncripted televsion??? i know there is channels that are encrypted so i was wondering if there is one, cause there is some channels from venezuela that i wont be able to get cause of spot bean is only aiming that country, so that way no other countrys get them, does anybody know if theres a receiver or an lnb able to get this encrypted channels??? i dont understant how can they do that, how come we can get all the channels DLA offer but except the nationals from venezuela??? there has to be a way to view this channels, cause thats y alot people pay for it, to see their national channels.... also when they play soccer games in the national channels how come the people living in venezuela can see them and we can'T?? eventhought we have the same system.... can anybody answer all my questions?????????????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)