"Please Wait..." Message

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jwsmartin

Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
Not sure if this means anything, but in the last couple of hours, my HD dvr has been flashing "please wait... everytime I change a channel, or just at random. It hasn't done this in the past... maybe an update to the guide or software. Any ideas???

my hddvr is saying searching for signal when i turn channels i dont know whats going on but one thing is for sure i am not getting my hopes up again

Something is going on... I can feel it. Maybe by morning. Even though it sucks not getting them today, at least it gives something to look forward to tomorrow. I wonder how long before that gets old.

I haven't seen anything. Talked to a CSR though, thought maybe I could get something out of her if I was nice enough, so I played dumb. I said I saw on your website you will have more HD Channels in September, what's up with that? She said that by the end of the month there will be 25 HD channels and by 2008 150. Nothing new I guess.

I think our TV's should turn itself on when the channels are up just in case we are not in front of it.wait this D* they dont have that kind of advanced technology if they did we wouldnt be on this forum wasting time talking

I went forward in the guide a few hours on the B Band Converter test channel (499) and the name of the channel switches on September 20 at 3:00AM PST to "B Band Converter Failure Channel". Thought this was interesting....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts