Pls Pls help with prof 7300!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gersrt

Original poster
Apr 13, 2010
Ireland
Hi Im new to this forum, thanks for having me.

I purchased a prof 7300 pci card after reading some good reviews, but Im this close to throwing it in the trash.

Im running windows 7 32bit, with an ati hd3400. With prof drivers 1.05.

Ive had mixed results with different dvb software, but nothing has worked in full.

Latest Progdvb moves motor/positioner, but takes 10 seconds to change channel, and crashes on dvb-s2 channels.

Dvbdream 1.4i wont move motor/positioner, changes channel instantly, and plays dvb-s2 fine.

Dvbviewer 4.2 wont move motor or tune dvb-s2 hd channels

Altdvb same as above.

Its driving me crazy.

Can anyone using a successful prof 7300 setup with a motor/positioner pls tell me and anyone else with these problems.

1. What dvb software they use and version number

2. What version of the prof driver they use.

3. What codec they are using for dvb-s2 hd channels.

4. How they got there positioner working.

I know im asking alot, but I would be very gratefull.

Thanks

Ger

Problem not in Prof-7300.
You will have same result with Prof-7301, Prof-7500, Prof-8000, etc.

You not understand:
1. PC as hardware
2. OS Windows
3. H.264. Decoders for H.264 and hardware acceleration H.264 (ATI AVIVO HD or Purevideo HD).
4. TV-Players.

You described your problems with PC and PC software. You not described the problems with Prof-7300:)

I can't help to you. Pls, more read about PC, Windows, H.264, etc.

BTW, DVB-S2 - this is type of DVB standard. You can't see DVB-S2 standard.

P.S.
Pls, use last driver (v.5) ans special modules (PTG Engine 1.7) from official site for AltDVB and DVBDream.

Rotor success work in AltDVB, DVBDream, ProgDVB, DVBViewer Pro etc.

BTW, I also don't know who can see HDTV in h.264 with hardware acceleration in Windows 7.
It's impossible at current moment, as I know. Pls, read hackers forums. May be they solved problem Windows 7 with H.264.

In the end the main secret of successful adjustment of HDTV on computer – practically DVB-S/S2-card does not show any HDTV!

The role of DVB-card is to accept traffic flow correctly and transfer it farther. There its function dropped. What will happen to traffic flow farther is out of its operation. DVB-card developers can not influence on further processing of traffic flow. It is out of their area of responsibility.

Hardware Decoder h.264 for HDTV

1. What dvb software they use and version number
>sichbopvr latest version

2. What version of the prof driver they use.
>latest ptg 1.7 engine

3. What codec they are using for dvb-s2 hd channels.
>Win7 built-in microsoft decoders
>As Stephan1's link shows codecs dont care about dvb-s2 or dvb-s or any >modulation, they care about compression eg. mpeg2 or h.264

4. How they got there positioner working.
>put in Lat and Long and use USALS, or if you already have diseqc1.2 >positions stored in your motor just enter 1-99 in the position box for each >satellite.

@Stephan1
can you please check your PM? thankyou

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)