Poll, Do you have your NEW smartcards yet?

Do you have your NEW smartcards yet?

• Yes

Votes: 373 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 345 48.1%

• Total voters
Got cards for all three of mine (211, 311, 622) last weekend. My brother hasnt received his yet, though.

not yet - but i did notice that my receivers are picking up channel 998 (smart card upgrade info channel) as of this morning so maybe they will get here sometime this week
I got my cards the day after I noticed channel 998. They were installed with no problems. The warning for twenty minutes was not even close. I was watching TV in no more than five minutes.

If you have one receiver that is about ready to get a new card then will the receivers not needing the cards still receive channel 998 or only the receiver needing the card upgrade?

How many people have their NEW smartcards for their receivers.
Thanks for posting this poll. It provides a nice end of October snap shot of who has / has not already received their new smart cards.

BTW it makes me feel a little better that the majority, like me, have/had NOT gotten theirs yet.

Talon Dancer

I put in my Smartcard last week. I have one of the original 622's. I didn't realize it came without one, until I opened the door to replace the old card and found the slot to be empty. All channels were up and running within 5 minutes.:up

Almost half have got their cards. I guess that we can take a poll at the end of the month(Nov.) and see the difference. Moderator please close this poll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts