post pictures of your setup!

I had a co-worker that refused to remove the clear plastic protective film that comes on the displays of electronic devices. It was on his cell phone, pager, even his vehicles' stereos. Talk about fighting an urge to peel something off!

Gary: I hereby revoke your invitation to my house ...

At least until I can hide everything with a protected display! :D:D:D

I leave those things on until they "wear out" to prolong the un-scratchedness ;) of the display.

Thanks Netstar, I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Gary, those protective film strips also drive me crazy. Its like I restore order to the universe when I remove them.

sony kdf70xbr950
811 receiver
sony dvps5300 dvd
denon avr 2700
sony 200cd changer
energy a3+2 speakers (surround) and e:xl-si2 sub

Attachments

• P8310116.JPG
    P8310116.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 287
  • P8310117.JPG
    P8310117.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 213
fr8flyr, that is an excellent setup. When I ready to replace my old Sharp projector sometime (if I ever get to it :) I will definitely take some ideas from your setup...... Maybe, I should start from a whole new house to beginning with :)

fr8flyr said:
Here are a couple shots of my Home Theater room.

Earl
Please post a pic from rear of room shooting towards the screen. I see it in your avator, but it doesn't give your room justice.

Was this a garage convert or a room in your house dedicated to home theater?

fr8flyr said:
Here are a couple shots of my Home Theater room.

Earl

Nice :shocked , your seating is much more comfortable, better looking and most importantly cheaper than going with those $2000 per chair home theater seats. I just wish I had a basement :(
My wife says our family room upstairs already looks like a best buy showroom :yes

Thanks for the nice comments guy’s. The H/T is on the first floor, I didn’t want some of the problems associated with a basement location. I have a Stewart 4way masking screen. Here are some more shots for those interested.

Earl

Attachments

• 4x3 copy.jpg
    4x3 copy.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 233
  • 16x9 copy.jpg
    16x9 copy.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 210
  • 235 copy.jpg
    235 copy.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 218
  • rtside.jpg
    rtside.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 226
  • Panamorph.jpg
    Panamorph.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 248
  • front view.jpg
    front view.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 247
You guys either have too much money :D , too much time to watch stuff :cool: , or the luck of the Irish! :dev

Here's my new Projection setup. The centre speaker setup works pretty well...

tv-01.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts