post pictures of your setup!

fr8flyr said:
Thanks for the nice comments guy’s. The H/T is on the first floor, I didn’t want some of the problems associated with a basement location. I have a Stewart 4way masking screen. Here are some more shots for those interested.

Earl

No reason to go the theaters with this set up.. NIce Flyr... Very Very Nice. I wish I had the space for something like this.

Here is my setup.
Toshiba 32" TV
Dish 522 DVR
Pioneer Receiver, CD changer, Dual cassette deck.
Shinsonic DVD player
Panasonic VCR
Technics turntable.
Bose bookshelf speakers.
Sony center & rear speakers.
CyberPower UPS w/ AVR
Oak Vainer entertainment center.

Attachments

• Dish Setup.JPG
    Dish Setup.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 237
maximum said:
Here is my setup.
Toshiba 32" TV
Dish 522 DVR
Pioneer Receiver, CD changer, Dual cassette deck.
Shinsonic DVD player
Panasonic VCR
Technics turntable.
Bose bookshelf speakers.
Sony center & rear speakers.
Oak Vainer entertainment center.

Hey it is my Twin Brother!

Ok, finally got off my arse and took a pic of my shweet setup. Post your flames and props. I like it nice and simple.

Attachments

• setup1.jpg
    setup1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 249
It truly pains me to see the anitquated bigscreen "non-widescreen" tv's. They look like a big square box to me. Perception I guess, but times are a changin'.

yeah I know I haven't upgraded yet...Right after I bought this they came out the "widescreen" hd tv's instead of the "box" shape hd units. This unit is a 2002 model and for $1400 at the time didn't sound bad. Hopefully after x-mas the lcd's will have dropped some and get one. How much was your 50"?

Yeah, sorry about your box man :p

But hey if you have to use it, at least display channels at their correct aspect ratios, seeing you squeeze ESPN-HD is killing me!!!

Sounds like you're on the right track bro. My LCD was 3,300$ with a 300$ gift card from CC. Personally, I think LCD is the best technology out there right now for the price, but there are pluses and minuses with all of them. I do however prefer a TV I can set on a stand so my component options are much more flexible.

ESPN and other HD channels are 16x9 and your project that 16x9 image squeezed on your 4:3 TV, rather than letter boxing it with black bars on the top and bottom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts