Post your backyard/Roof Antenna, Dish, Tower, C-Band, Ku-band Pictures!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Here's my 25 yr oldie!

Attachments

• Dish 3.jpg
    Dish 3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 171
I don't usually post on American forums as i am active in Europe.
Anyway, here is my setup of my balcony installed Fibostöp Gregorian Offset 90cm dish mounted on the Moteck SG2100A in Stockholm, Sweden. ;)

Attachments

• DSCN0287.JPG
    DSCN0287.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCN0273.JPG
    DSCN0273.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCN0272.JPG
    DSCN0272.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN0270.JPG
    DSCN0270.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN0269.JPG
    DSCN0269.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 173
  • DSCN0268.JPG
    DSCN0268.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCN0266.JPG
    DSCN0266.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCN0262.JPG
    DSCN0262.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 144
We have a new feature here at SatelliteGuys for you to post your equipment photos. :)

When you post photos in this gallery they are automatically shown in your user profile. :D

To use this feature click on "Members Equipment Photos" in the top navigatio bar. :)

Nice setup....

Likvid said:
Anyway, here is my setup of my balcony installed Fibostöp Gregorian Offset 90cm dish mounted on the Moteck SG2100A in Stockholm, Sweden. ;)

I like to see equipment from other countries as it tends to differ from US equipment...helps keep us in The US better informed!!! Thank You!
jeff

Likvid said:

I hope you continue to post here. I liked those photos. European satellite pics are very interesting and I think alot of people here would agree.

Likvid said:

What is the point of the dual reflectors on that dish. It looks kind of like the Ravian (I think thats how you spell it) dishes that Wildblue got to build there dishes for them. Does that 2nd reflector help in the gain. I think I read where it helps reduce the side lobes and narrow beamwidth. You would think that it would help in the total system noise figure since the lnb is pointed at the cooler sky than pointing more towards the ground.

BrettTRay said:
What is the point of the dual reflectors on that dish. It looks kind of like the Ravian (I think thats how you spell it) dishes that Wildblue got to build there dishes for them. Does that 2nd reflector help in the gain. I think I read where it helps reduce the side lobes and narrow beamwidth. You would think that it would help in the total system noise figure since the lnb is pointed at the cooler sky than pointing more towards the ground.

Yes a dual reflector Gregorian dish performs about 15% better than the same size, my dish performs like a good 110cm Offset dish approx.

Also you got excellent cross polarization performance.

Mostly used in uplinks really for VSAT and such.

Likvid said:

Are you using this to pick up sky or are you on the other satellites? I will post some more picks here if you like. I will take some more tomorrow.

Clacton0 said:
Are you using this to pick up sky or are you on the other satellites? I will post some more picks here if you like. I will take some more tomorrow.

Yes i can receive satellites from about 70 East to 45 West at my location.

No problem with Astra 2D with ITV and BBC.

Last edited:
OK here are some more of my pictures. I can not take any out side as its dark but these were taken on my Nokia 6680.

Attachments

• Tv.jpg
    Tv.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Sky plus box.jpg
    Sky plus box.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 147
  • My radio dipole.jpg
    My radio dipole.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 160
  • My radio.jpg
    My radio.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 156
  • My laptop.jpg
    My laptop.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 167
  • Uk Uhf Tv ariel.jpg
    Uk Uhf Tv ariel.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 45cm sky digital dish.jpg
    45cm sky digital dish.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 60cm dish.jpg
    60cm dish.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 80 cm dish.jpg
    80 cm dish.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)