PR lost 2 HD channels

I have the old Puerto Rico HD Pack and I am paying $10.00 a month for it right now with the top 120 and locals.

Channels I have right now:

4900 Animal Planet HD
4901 Discovery HD
4902 History HD
4903 Cartoon Network HD
4904 Comedy Central HD
4905 Disney HD
4906 Disney XD HD
4907 Nickelodeon HD
4908 TNT
4909 USA
4910 A&E HD
4911 SYFY
4912 Bravo HD
4913 Food Network HD
4914 FX HD
4915 HGTV HD
4916 Lifetime HD
4917 Spike HD
4918 TBS HD
4919 HDTHR
4920 HDNET

4925 HDNMV
4926 MTV HD
4927 CNBC HD
4928 CNN HD
4929 The Weather Channel HD
4930 ESPN
4931 ESPN2 HD
4932 The Learning Channel (TLC) HD
*4933 CI - removed last week
4934 WGN
*4935 GREEN - removed last week

31 channels and 2 *removed last week

I was expecting additional channels added to my current account when Dish turned on the new 119 sat, but I was disappointed again by Dish.

Sometimes I help around the satelliteguys site with technical and/or software questions but this time, I am having trouble with the programming packages that Dish changed last week and it is time for me to ask for help.

I want to know my options for getting the new HD channels on the 119 spotbeams? Keep in mind that right now I am paying for the PR HD Pack $10.00/month. What am I going to lose if I upgrade to another package? Price, advantages and disadvantages.

Thanks in advance to all!

Hello Software we have been discussing this in another post http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/215450-page-ranking-lost-2-hd-channels.html

If you want the New HD you hav to cancel the PR HD pack and get the HD available that your package has I have top 200 and I switch mine on june 3 for NFL, NBA and Speed

So, if I have the Top 120 and change to the new HD pack I will lose:

4900 Animal Planet HD
4906 Disney XD HD
4912 Bravo HD
4913 Food Network HD
4914 FX HD
4916 Lifetime HD
4919 HDTHR
4920 HDNET
4925 HDNMV
4934 WGN

and get:
Travel Ch. HD
E! HD

I will lose all those channels because they are not available on the top 120 package. If this is the case, I am not upgrading to the new package.

If this is not correct, let me know!

4900 Animal Planet HD
4906 Disney XD HD
4912 Bravo HD
4913 Food Network HD
4914 FX HD
4916 Lifetime HD
4919 HDTHR
4920 HDNET
4925 HDNMV
4934 WGN

and get:
Travel Ch. HD
E! HD

I will lose all those channels because they are not available on the top 120 package. If this is the case, I am not upgrading to the new package.

It is correct Dude....u will lose all those channels for couple of channels. The choice is urs....btw....ur suppose to get credits till Dec for old PR HD package...so basically u should not be paying anything for these channels. IMO....its a better deal...with 120 package. U get more & better HD channels which r in higher package

4900 Animal Planet HD
4906 Disney XD HD
4912 Bravo HD
4913 Food Network HD
4914 FX HD
4916 Lifetime HD
4919 HDTHR
4920 HDNET
4925 HDNMV
4934 WGN

and get:
Travel Ch. HD
E! HD

You are correct don't change nothing

PUERTO RICO LOST MORE THAN 2 HD CHANNELS SINCE THE ECHOSTAR TRANSITION. I HAVE DISH NETWOK AMERICA'S EVERYTHING PACK WICH INCLUDED ALL AVAILABLE PREMIUMS IN HD. MY PREMIUMS HD WERE STARZ EAST,STARZ WEST,STARZ EDGE,ENCORE EAST,TMC EAST,HBO EAST AND SHOWTIME EAST.
SINCE LAST WEEK STARZ WEST, STARZ EDGE AND ENCORE EAST VANISHED FROM THE GUIDE.
*TMC EAST SUDDENLY SAYS THAT IS BEING BLACKED OUT IN MY AREA WICH IS OUTRAGEOUS BECAUSE I WAS VIEWING THIS CHANNEL WITHOUT A PROBLRM BEFORE.
I HAVE TWO DISHES POINTING AT 110 AND 119.
I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY SAID THAT THOSE PREMIUM CHANNELS ARE IN 119 AND THAT I SHOULD RECEIVE THEM, BUT I THINK SOMEONE DID SOMETHING DURING THR TRANSITION TO ECHOSTAR 14 AND MESS UP THOSE PREMIUM CHANNELS.

PUERTO RICO LOST MORE THAN 2 HD CHANNELS SINCE THE ECHOSTAR TRANSITION. I HAVE DISH NETWOK AMERICA'S EVERYTHING PACK WICH INCLUDED ALL AVAILABLE PREMIUMS IN HD. MY PREMIUMS HD WERE STARZ EAST,STARZ WEST,STARZ EDGE,ENCORE EAST,TMC EAST,HBO EAST AND SHOWTIME EAST.
*TMC EAST SUDDENLY SAYS THAT IS BEING BLACKED OUT IN MY AREA WICH IS OUTRAGEOUS BECAUSE I WAS VIEWING THIS CHANNEL WITHOUT A PROBLRM BEFORE.
I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY SAID THAT THOSE PREMIUM CHANNELS ARE IN 119 AND THAT I SHOULD RECEIVE THEM, BUT I THINK SOMEONE DID SOMETHING DURING THR TRANSITION TO ECHOSTAR 14 AND MESS UP THOSE PREMIUM CHANNELS.

Hello Steve
I think they screwed you. called Advance Tech 18886810879

WOW. You know what, I am missing those channels too. I had notice the blackout on TMC HD before, and then yesterday I checked STARZ on the guide and noticed that the amount of channels there looked somewhat less than before. Of course, now I notice I am missing the same channels, and I have dishes pointing to 110, 119 and 61.5.

Please let us know if you can solve this situation.

...If you want the New HD you hav to cancel the PR HD pack and get the HD available that your package has I have top 200 and I switch mine on june 3 for NFL, NBA and Speed

Ok, I've been reading and reading and still a bit confused...:confused:

I did a check switch to see if my HD channels got updated, but no dice...

I got the America's Top 200 With Locals & HD PR pak currently been credited.
So, if I drop the HD Pak and add the new HD Free For Life, what exactly would I be loosing? :eek:

Will I loose 4919 HDTHR, 4920 HDNET, 4925 HDNMV? I kind of like those...

Thanks

Ok, I've been reading and reading and still a bit confused...:confused:

I did a check switch to see if my HD channels got updated, but no dice...

I got the America's Top 200 With Locals & HD PR pak currently been credited.
So, if I drop the HD Pak and add the new HD Free For Life, what exactly would I be loosing? :eek:

Will I loose 4919 HDTHR, 4920 HDNET, 4925 HDNMV? I kind of like those...

Thanks

I will explain it to you again my friend you have the same setup as me.
I cancel my PR existing pack and subscribed to the new HD pack for my package 200. I lost HD THE, HD Movies they are going to be put in a new HD Platinum package. I started this month paying the 9.99 for HD already so I don't mind if you want the HD free for life 2 things you can do existing customer can get a new upgrade contract for 2 years, autopay or pay 99.99 with no contract and

You will Rec NFL NET, NBA, ABC FAM, E, BBCA, TRAHD, SPEED

I cancel my PR existing pack and subscribed to the new HD pack for my package 200. I lost HD THE, HD Movies they are going to be put in a new HD Platinum package. I started this month paying the 9.99 for HD already so I don't mind ...

Thanks, but still confused...

You already cancel your PR HD Pak, and got the Free For Life, and yet you are paying 9.99?

Was there a typo? I don't know "HD THE".

And back when I got Dish, I tried to get the platinum, but they told me I could not get it... I only have one dish pointing to 119, 110.

Thanks, but still confused...

You already cancel your PR HD Pak, and got the Free For Life, and yet you are paying 9.99?

Was there a typo? I don't know "HD THE".

And back when I got Dish, I tried to get the platinum, but they told me I could not get it... I only have one dish pointing to 119, 110.

I have not payed the 99. dollars yet I am paying the regular monthly fee I will pay the fee in a couple of weeks. And to get the new HD you have to cancel the PR HD Pack

HD THE is HD THEATHER.

Wait until the new Echostar15 on 61.5 starts on august you will rc it wth a 30' inch dish

TO MY FRIEND WHO WANTS THE NEW HD CHANNELS, YOU JUST HAVE TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELL THEM THAT YOU WANT TO HAVE THE NEW HD CHANNELS THAT WAS ADDED TO PUERTO RICO AND THEY WILL ADD THE HD CHANNELS THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DEPENDING OF YOUR PACKAGE.

IN ANOTHER SUBJECT CONCERNING THE LOST OF 4 HD PREMIUM (STARZ WEST, STARZ EDGE, ENCORE EAST AND TMC EAST) CHANNELS IN PUERTO RICO I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE IN 4 DIFFERENT TIMES BUT THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. I THINK THAT THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRANSITION TO THE NEW ECHOSTAR 14 RESTRICTED THOSE PREMIUM CHANNELS TO PUERTO RICO AND THAT'S WHY 3 OF THEM VANISHED FROM THE GUIDE AND TMC EAST SAYS THAT IS BLACKED OUT IN MY AREA. THEY EVEN SUGGESTED THAT I SHOULD CHANGE MY VIP 722, BUT I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT BECAUSE THE PROBLEM IS NOT MY RECEIVER. I REALLY HOPE THAT THE DISH NETWORK DEALERS IN PUERTO RICO TALK DIRECTLY TO THE PRESIDENT OF PROGRAMMING BECAUSE THE PEOPLE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING.

PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE ELSE CALLED DISH NETWORK REGARDING THIS PROBLEM. THANK YOU!

It has nothing to do with echo 14, those channels are in 110, well at least the HD versions are. I believe they are messing with the PR accounts. We have to complain, we should receive all the channels available in 110 and 119.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts