Pretty Bizarre!! Back in my home area and never lost one local from the other...

fhsucade07

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 10, 2007
Long story short: I moved to Charlotte last April in order to catch the Orioles games. I've become frustrated recently, though, because I'm missing several Hurricanes games on blackouts -- including the Thrashers vs. the Hurricanes a few nights ago and even lost the Hawks vs. the Bobcats on the NBA side of things. And since I'm catching the Hurricanes on the replay most of the time anyways, I decided to move back to my home address that places me back in the Atlanta market.

When I moved to Charlotte, I did request that WAXN-64 be added a la carte so that I could catch the SEC-Saturday football game (different than what is aired on CBS). It can sometimes be a little off due to signal strength but I rarely have any problems. Other than moving, I made no programming changes and figured this would be removed and I would need to add WATL-36 later. (I don't need locals as I have my Atlanta locals through NPS and have the CW in KTLA).

Anyways, I haven't lost WAXN-64 and it's been three days since the move back to my home address. Plus, on the new updated online system, I checked to make sure the change had been made and, it has, but under the locals area, it lists WAXN-64. Does a network not automatically come off with the move out of the network area or is it just a CSR that didn't manually remove it? I have no problems with that network and won't need to add the Atlanta version if it doesn't come off...

Cade

I think the customer service outsourced representative has to manually remove it so, if I were happy with it, I'd just consider it luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts