Price increases in February 2014 (UPDATED!)

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
I am almost the cheapest guy on programming. I have no HD from dish, no dvr or hopper. I use a single 322 dual tuner with smart pack and two movie channel packages.
I use free to air and netflix for the rest.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

smjbh5

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 3, 2007
SF Bay Area
I received the mailer today. 1 month free epix available from 1/17 to march something. But i activated this about 2 weeks ago. Do i get it again??

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
While I haven't received my bill yet for February, on my programming package online I have the second hopper at regular price. Will check to see if the five dollar credit comes once bill is generated

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
While I haven't received my bill yet for February, on my programming package online I have the second hopper at regular price. Will check to see if the five dollar credit comes once bill is generated

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I have never seen the credit info in the My Programming section. Only see it in the My Bill History section.

Jim5506

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Slaton, Texas
Credits do not show on the online programming listing, only on the actual bill after it is generated.

kcburk

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 7, 2010
Mississippi
With constant price increases, they are going to orice me right out of the pay tv market. im not seeing the increased value to justify the price hikes.

hopper

Help! Need a splitter for Dish Network? Do they make such a thing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts