Price of Dish America,Silver & Gold package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BruceE

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 11, 2006
Could some tell me the price of Dish America,Gold & Silver package. They don't seem to be on the website.

Thanks,
Bruce

That list DIRT linked to is incorrect. The HMC is in Dish America. The list shows it in Gold only. Now its called Hallmark movies and mysteries.

That list DIRT linked to is incorrect
In another recent thread on this same topic, I posted a list (from Dish's website) and another person posted another list (also from Dish's website). Seems like Dish needs to get their ducks in a row with these channel lineups and the multiple, different lists...

In another recent thread on this same topic, I posted a list (from Dish's website) and another person posted another list (also from Dish's website). Seems like Dish needs to get their ducks in a row with these channel lineups and the multiple, different lists...
Rule #1 in database programming: never put the same information in two different databases. They will surely get out-of-sync. Derive all your screens and reports from a single, accurate source.

Rule #1 in database programming: never put the same information in two different databases. They will surely get out-of-sync. Derive all your screens and reports from a single, accurate source.

Their CSR's must get information from multiple databases also.

Since, well, forever this has been a problem with the DISH website for packages.

This isn't a price question, but can anyone with America Silver or Gold tell me if the channels below are in those packages ? We have plain America and they are NOT and I have (2) different lists of the channel line-ups that I don't think are 100% accurate.

AMC
BBC America (don't care that much now that the real Top Gear is gone)
Big 10 Network
FX

I have a feeling that when AMC and possibly FX were dropped and later returned, at that point the "America" packages were no longer regularly available (as in, offered when you sign up, listed on the website, etc) so those channels weren't put in them. AMC and FX are both available in packages as low as AT120 so it's odd that they're not available in even America Gold.

Reactions: ChadT41