Prison Break Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Alright guys Prison break starts back up in Sept. and from some of the previews I have seen the make it seem as though sara is still alive....This season looks INTENSE and I cant wait to see micheal get some revenge!

I saw on IMDB that the girl that plays Sara had a baby last July. This maybe why she wasn't on and had to make it look like they "killed her". I alway questioned her being killed because we didn't get to see her head in the bag.

Sarah Wayne Callies is back this season, It wasn't intentional to not have her last season. They couldn't come to terms on schedules because of her pregnancy so they killed her off, then decided they could bring her back because they never really showed her being killed and the head in the box was not shown but for a brief second.

I could be mistaken, but didn't LJ say that he saw them kill her? I hope she is still alive. Awesome series, my fave. And what is "The Companys" plan?

Thats exactly where I am confused as LJ said he watched them cut her head off......but I guess it could be explained away...anyways this series is one of my favorite even though at times it seems as though they are just trying to "create" ways to keep the series going, instead of letting it flow....but overall its a really great series, that def. gets its hooks in ya!

Well, last night was the season premiere. I enjoyed it. I did notice that they said LJ said that he heard them kill Sara.

I wan't too impressed with season 2, and wasn't sure I'd like season 3 but I did. I'll get this some more time to see where it takes them. A very good start though.

The new black agent that they have is a total badass. I love how they introduce new characters and progress all of the characters' stories somehow every episode. Amazing show.

I watched the first and second season. First seaon was an excellent show with an excellent premise. Second season was ok but nothing like the first season. This season has to be the worse. I can't wait until Fox decides to can it. It is no longer what it set out to be but given the premise in the first season how long could they run with it? This show no longer is a must see...

I felt the same way after the second season, but the third season peaked my interest again. Now into the fourth season, I'm not sure they will be able to take it anywhere after that. I guess we will see as this fourth season progresses.

They still haven't broken out of that prison yet? :)

That was a direct quote from my wife on Monday after Sarah Conner ended and she saw a commercial for the season premier of Prison Break.

After the last few episodes, I believe they need to change the name to "Mission Impossible '08". It really has taken the form of that old show, impossible rescues, gadgets, the sexy broad. I'll bet this will be the last season.

After the last few episodes, I believe they need to change the name to "Mission Impossible '08". It really has taken the form of that old show, impossible rescues, gadgets, the sexy broad. I'll bet this will be the last season.

I do enjoy it, but I'm thinking the same thing.

S~

It's my fave show. I think the direction the series could go is only limited by the writers imaginations. Government plots and conspiracies have contributed to a lot of good movies in the past.

A close second for me is "LIFE". Kind of a less neurotic version of "Monk", in my opinion. I've been a Damian Winters fan since "Band of Brothers". Which is , by far, the greatest mini-series of all time! You can have "Roots", I'll take "Band of Brothers"!

Fox cancels 'Prison Break

This will be the final season of "Prison Break."

Fox will shift the show to Fridays this spring for its final run of episodes, taking over for "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" once the sci-fi drama finishes its run. "Prison" will air Friday nights at 8 p.m. starting April 17.

Source & More: THR.com

So how many episodes are remaining? Honestly I'm surprised that they got more than 2 seasons out of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts