Pro 96 scanner for sale

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
On ebay if anyone looking for one.
Now if u want it and you are from a member from SG then I can end the auction and give u a better price.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

OK here is the deal.. this scanner belongs to a friend of mine that don't have an ebay account and wanted me to sell it. He told me it was in working order and emailed me the horrible picture that is kinda blurry. Today I was able to finally have the scanner in my own hands and turns out that there is NO SOUND from the main speaker but using the headphones does work. I immediately called this guy and he said he kinda knew of that problem with the audio.

To make the story short, I told him that now it has to be sold for less since the main sound don't work. Maybe someone here can fix it perhaps.

Anyhow now I am taking offers on the Pro-96. Now I can confirm that it does work good except for the main sound. With headphones works great. Even with those small scanner external speakers I am sure it will be nice aswell.

I am offering this scanner now with best offers from any member here that has atleast 100 posts or more. I will also update the ebay ad with this dilemma.

Pm offers only

Last edited:
With a simple little external speaker that one should be ok. I put them on all my scanners anyway since I like the bigger sound.

With a simple little external speaker that one should be ok. I put them on all my scanners anyway since I like the bigger sound.

Yup like the one that RS had many years ago that looked like a mic

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)