problem accessing site

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rats thought I got it yesterday... there was a cron job that rebuilds the search index that started at 2am.. I moved it to 4 am...

Guess that wasn't it. :(

Thanks dishdude for posting that, saved me the trouble. I've been busy debugging my own problem here with my video editor. The old "hidden file remnants" that causes the render to crash after 7 hours into it, gets frustrating.

Reactions: dishdude
I believe this issue is fixed now... (hopefully)

Well not fixed but moved, I have that backup now happening at 4 am. So the problem will still happen but there is normally nobody online at that time. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
I was unable to log in to this site from last Sunday until today--I would put in log-in info and click and it would go to the log-in page every time.. Tuesday (8/16) I had an odd log-in happen I tried logging in and it did not log in as far as I could tell but at the top right where my user name (dlharm) would be and the system said jackson85 was logged-in and he had 36 posts and 4 likes and it looked like I was logged in under that name--I have know idea if the name is valid or not.
I tried Firefox, IE 11 and Edge. I could log-in to any other site I have a user name and password at.

Odd...

I got a note from support telling me that the automatic template updates / merges might not have been performed correctly. So I am going to revert all templates back to the default... so as I do this things might look strange... :)

Going to make a backup of the templates first before I do that. :D

Ok in the SateliteGuys Default Template all Templates have been reverted back to the original templates. Some features of the site may look different... also ads are gone on most of the site too. :)

Yes some things may look strange.

If people can check if things that were not working are working now, it would be appreciated. :)

Ok, clicking on a thumbnail picture is still disappearing after a few seconds on satguys default

Ok, clicking on a thumbnail picture is still disappearing after a few seconds on satguys default

upload_2016-8-17_20-45-20.png

All the buttons across the bottom in default are light like this all the time now also.

View attachment 119513
All the buttons across the bottom in default are light like this all the time now also.
I saw that after Scott did his work. They darken when you mouse over, though. I don't mind it.

Edit: The Cylon Eyes thing in the upper-right corner is still happening when I post. I always took that to mean it was being processed, but after fifteen seconds, I refreshed, and here my post is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)