Problem recording from Encore OnDemand 1535

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Broe67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2013
Central IL.
Anyone else having problems recording from the Premium channels for offline viewing? I am trying to record "Woodstock" from Encore channel 1535. The recording gets half way, then goes to "Pending Download".

Even if I try and just live view the movie. It stops playing and states "Pending Download". Yes I have rebooted my gateway for U-Verse. I have not tried yet to put my HR44/700 IP into a non-Firewall status (ie DMZ mode).

I will update after I turn off the firewall for that IP, if it works.

I went into my U-Verse Gateway and setup a port forward for the DVR, and still getting the same issue. It will start recording. Then around 15%, go to a Pending Download status.

That's wierd. If it starts it should finish. Doesn't seem to be anything with your firewall if it starts at all. Might be a problem with th at episode of that show... I'll try it myself when I get home tonight and repost after.

Would that be telling you that the movie is buffering before finishing the download ?

I would leave it go for awhile and see what happens.

I tried about six times Jimbo. Tried playing it. It played the last time I tried, for about 15 min's and just stopped and went into "Pending Download". I have seen Woodstock, too many times to count. It is just that time of the year, that I get to celebrate being a Woodstock kid. I was 2 years old, when it happened. Just love listening to the older R&B music from that period.

Does it work via Encore Play? If you happen to have an Xbox 360, then that is another way to watch it on the TV. This obviously won't fix your issue but just thought I would mention it as a possible workaround.

No Xbox's in the house. My son took his PS3 with him to school. I could try the Chromecast in our bedroom. I just queued the DVD from Netflix. It is not in Blu-Ray though. Even though there is a 2.35:1 35mm, and 2.20:1 70mm (Blow-up/widescreen).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)