Problems with Polish programs on 97 W

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The Viewsat Ultra bitrate is also 15k. Also the DVB tuner does not even see H264 signals. Did a blind scan on SES 3 103W and it did NOT pickup any S2 transponders.

Reactions: polgyver
The ultra is a rebadged platinum. Basically same specs except they added hardware blindscan. We would be seeing the same results. Like Keith said Mpeg2 HD would scan in as radio. You could tell by the green screen. The OP needs someone with a computer card to know the bitrate and any BER errors.

Catamount

Reactions: polgyver and jorgek
Also, somebody with one of Titanium's original geosat pro receivers might work fairly well. They were newer than the MIni and were built in the same Korean factory.

Catamount

Finally, happy ending to this thread...
In the beginning of January, I sent 2 e-mails to authorities governing TV TRWAM, urging them to contact up-linker and demand that they correct the problems. A few days ago, I received an e-mail from one addressee stating that this problem has been corrected.
Indeed, after hooking up my old receivers like Viewsat, Captive Works and Ariza, I found out that they worked OK.
Below are 5 photos showing the problems before correction:
IMG_4208.JPG IMG_4210.JPG IMG_4211.JPG IMG_4217.JPG IMG_4218.JPG
Only TV TRWAM was affected, other Tv's from THE SAME transponders played OK.
Finally, case closed...
Cheers, polgyver

Good work Polgyer, TRWAM is nice and solid on the Viewsat Ultra 2000. Been watching for 15 min without a glitch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)