Prodelin feedhorn

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but that looks like a Scaler Ring? Where do you mount the C-Band LNB at? Those holes don't match any C-Band LNB I've ever seen? Good Luck....!

I think there is a piece missing...?? But, what do I know...?????

If you look at this C-Band Feedhorn:
C Band Feed for Offset Dishes
It has the extra piece I'm talking about. You can mount an LNB to this one. I don't see how to mount it to the one you posted? This is a Channel Master Feedhorn, but I would bet the extra piece would bolt right up to the Prodelin Scaler Ring..??

I plan on using it as a conical scalar ring with a C-band feedhorn I already have. Its worth a shot.

That looks like the front part of the transmitter assembly that came off my Prodelin dish. I believe unique to that feedhorn. It has 6 bolts that secure it.

Attachments

• Picture 148.jpg
    Picture 148.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 346
Looks similar Corrado. This is the closest thing I have been able to find to a conical scalar on ebay at a decent price, so I bought it. It may take a little modding to work, but hey thats half the fun of this hobby ;)

Looks like it may bolt up to an old StarChoice stacked LNB that was used with their eliptical, dual satellite dish. The two "Beer can" type.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)