Prof Tuners Prices

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

guapoharry

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 19, 2006
32ºN 111ºW
Is it just me, or did prices for Prof Tuners online store go way way up?

I remember pricing a 7301 and a 8000 and they seemed to cost $20 less than now.

At that time, they were not shipping because of Chinese New Year. :(

Or maybe, shipping got cheaper and the receiver prices went up... evened out perhaps...

What's the deal?

Yup, it is the price that has increased not shipping. I paid $80 shipped for mine back last summer, now it is $101.60 shipped. Still, it is the best card I have, I've paid more for others I have, at a touch over $100 its still a good price.

I brought a 7301 at the beginning of January for $62.40, its now $93.60 that's a 50% price increase!

Good job we have no inflation

Where are you looking? The Online store has the same prices that were there since I started pricing them back in late December. The Prof 7500 Then $65.60 same as now. Shipping by HongKong Post is the same too.

Its back to the old prices...:D

Yesterday, a 7301 with shipping cost about 103 USD and a 7300 was about $70.

Price on the 8000 is stiil high, -- $97.50. There used to be less than $10 price difference between the 7301, 7500 and 8000, IIRC...

Maybe they were testing website changes.

Its back to the old prices...:D

Yesterday, a 7301 with shipping cost about 103 USD and a 7300 was about $70.

Price on the 8000 is stiil high. There used to be less than $10 price difference between the 7301, 7500 and 8000, IIRC...

Maybe they were testing website changes.

OIC. Testing the waters I guess :).

It seems the 8000 was out of stock a month ago also...

There's no point in waiting for prices to go back up. I was ready to pop during Chinese New Year and couldn't do it then.

Order placed. :)

Potential buyers from North America, also you can buy products Prof Tuners Group in the company Ricks Satellite. Ricks Satellite is the official dealer of PTG in the United States.

hmm. 72.40 shipped to canada from china. 78.50 plus extra shipping to canada from the us. no brainer for us canadians.

crackt out,.

Hong Kong or China is fast becoming one of my first choices for stuff over the internet, the shipping is always fast and cheap.
I realize in theory I could get stuck with customs plus GST/HST charges and then a COD charge to collect this fee (happen once with some stuff from the UK $8.00 COD charge to collect $3.24 in GST), but the last 6 items I ordered from that part of the world came straight through without any delay or charges.

Many are afraid of international shipments.
International shipping need to wait any longer. Now one person in France is waiting for his purchase of 2 months.
Also, many are afraid of returns. Try to find out how much shipping would cost from U.S. to China in our office. Approximately US$40.

I think that Rick offered a good price. I hope that Rick will also be sold in Canada and Central America.

The problem with ordering from the USA is we get raped on duty charges. no joke I usually expect to pay 1/2 the purchase price on duty/tax/handling fee's its a ripoff.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)