Pryor leaving OSU

Don't be too high on your horse there. Urban Myer stated that it's even dirtier in our great state of Florida when it comes to recruiting. Myer knew it was not gonna be easy nor clean when it came to dealing with "family advisers" or those wonderful "street agents". There were 25+ arrests of UF football players during his coaching reign in Gainesville, character is not something these folks do not involve themselves in. I would not be surprised if he got out because it's too much of a hassle dealing with that.

25 arrests sure, how many convictions? How many items more then misdemeanors? Not many. Which isnt bad when you consider your dealing with hundreds of kids out of there house for the first time and well, a large many from families that are shall we say, not the best of the best. In other words your taking in some cases kids who without football would otherwise probably be slanging something on the streets. Its a wonder its only 25 arrests in that many years.

Are the Raiders interested in Pryor?!

ALOT of talk from the west coast talk radio is that Raiders might be interested in Terrell Pryor somewhere in the 4th round of the supplemental draft. I think he might be worth the chance...especially since he will not be expected to make a major contribution in the next couple of years.

Hmmm.....

ALOT of talk from the west coast talk radio is that Raiders might be interested in Terrell Pryor somewhere in the 4th round of the supplemental draft. I think he might be worth the chance...especially since he will not be expected to make a major contribution in the next couple of years.

Hmmm.....

Someone took a chance on Clarett too. Worth a shot I suppose. I wouldn't hinge your future on the guy though. He is a lousy leader, has inconsistent accuracy and doesn't have much between the ears. But yes, he's a good athlete with potential. Hmmm. Where have I seen this before????

Someone took a chance on Clarett too. Worth a shot I suppose. I wouldn't hinge your future on the guy though. He is a lousy leader, has inconsistent accuracy and doesn't have much between the ears. But yes, he's a good athlete with potential. Hmmm. Where have I seen this before????

He would be a project...but he has the size and a decent arm. AND like I said, he would be holding the clipboard for the next couple of years. You never know what you can develope with REAL NFL coaching.

He would be a project...but he has the size and a decent arm. AND like I said, he would be holding the clipboard for the next couple of years. You never know what you can develope with REAL NFL coaching.

That, combined with the baggage he brings (a sense of entitlement), is why I believe if he's serious at trying to become an NFL QB he really should be looking at the UFL/CFL instead. He can show his work ethic and abilities there right away and prove his worth to an NFL team in just a year or two.

To me, it just makes more sense than standing on the sidelines, watching games...

That, combined with the baggage he brings (a sense of entitlement), is why I believe if he's serious at trying to become an NFL QB he really should be looking at the UFL/CFL instead. He can show his work ethic and abilities there right away and prove his worth to an NFL team in just a year or two.

To me, it just makes more sense than standing on the sidelines, watching games...

excellent point. BUT, he has the biggest loudmouth in the world as his agent....Drew Rosenhaus has already pushed for him to be a top 3 rounds pick in the draft...."there is no way he will last past the 2nd round".....and ANOTHER Drew client, Chad Ocho Cinco.... "I had a great workout with him and he is accuracy is amazing!" .... LMAO!

That's the Raiders kind of QB lately.

Or, he gets tired of not being on the field and changes positions and tries being a WR.

I had read something awhile back about a persons status for the Supplemental draft, about having to have all your eligibility used up, meaning had he been eligible to come back, he would not be allowed in the draft.

Looks like Pryor got what he wanted after all....

Here's the final odd twist in a college career full of them ...

Ohio State on Tuesday declared Terrelle Pryor ineligible for the 2011 season and banned the former starting quarterback from associating with the program for five years.

Ohio State's letter declaring Terrelle Pryor ineligible is good news for Pryor and agent Drew Rosenhaus.The school's decision was exactly what Pryor wanted.

Pryor's attorney Larry James asked Ohio State for a letter stating that the quarterback wouldn't have been eligible for the entire 2011 season, rather than just suspended for the first five games for selling memorabilia items to Edward Rife. In order to be eligible for the NFL's supplemental draft, Pryor needed to show that his circumstances with Ohio State had changed significantly after the Jan. 15 deadline to apply for the NFL's regular draft.

Unbelievable.

OSU: Pryor ineligible, banned five years - Big Ten Blog - ESPN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)