PS VUE CHANNEL GUIDE?

fayrich

Old Fart
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2004
CLEVELAND, OHIO AREA
Found out the hard way that Roku has no channel/program guide for Vue. OK, since I purchased an inexpensive Roku Express for the 7 day free trial just to get the feel of it. Can anyone confirm that the Amazon Fire TV box does have one? Would really like to know for sure before spending the $90 for it. From what I can see on line, this does appear to be the case.

Yes. Amazon Fire TV has the guide and is a lot more user friendly UI than the clunky Vue Roku app.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Found out the hard way that Roku has no channel/program guide for Vue. OK, since I purchased an inexpensive Roku Express for the 7 day free trial just to get the feel of it. Can anyone confirm that the Amazon Fire TV box does have one? Would really like to know for sure before spending the $90 for it. From what I can see on line, this does appear to be the case.

Yes it does, BUT get the full Fire tv box, do not try to use one of the sticks, as I've been reading that they don't work nearly as well due to being under-powered.

Yes. The fire has one.

I thought several of us had mentioned that to you in one of the threads you posted.

Sorry if we did not

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yes. The fire has one.

I thought several of us had mentioned that to you in one of the threads you posted.

Sorry if we did not

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
May have missed or just forgotten. At any rate, I can now go ahead and order the $89 Fire TV box from Amazon. Guess they will not have it available til the end of March though. That probably means that it will be the newest and best. Have to agree that the Roku Vue app is really funky. At least I can use it to get the feel for Vue. Have already watched some live stuff and one show on demand. Also recorded a couple of shows last night. Works really great with my upgraded internet speed even though I am using WiFi with it. Thanks very much guys. Can always count on getting the real scoop here.:yessign

I like the app look, even my wife figured it out which is a miracle since she still will not use a computer or even a ipad/smart phone.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)