PS3 $100 off 7/15 - 7/21

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If CC is doing the $100 off, i would highly doubt they do it unless Sony is giving its blessing, and of course they are going to deny a price cut now, otherwise they would sell ZERO units for the next 10+ days until the price cut goes into effect.

Hey, I have two PS3s...where are my five free BDs?:rolleyes: According to the offer, they will accept a copy of the receipt. I supposed someone could always do a purchase/return and enclose the UPC from their current PS3 box.

Will the PS3 play PS2 games and, similarly, will it play standard DVDs? Do they look OK?

No problem. There may be limitations on which PS2 games that are compatible. Someone with PS 2 games can chime in.

DVDs look quite good and will upconvert but only with HDMI connection.

so should i run out buy one from best buy then when the circuit city ad come and for 100 less bring back my recipt so they do a price adjustment to the 499.99+10% of the difference? Also doesnt best buy have a deal if you open a credit card you get an additonal 10% off your purchase? This could work out to a real sweet deal could get a ps3 for close to 400+tax and get the 5 free movies :)

Seems like it's going to be industry wide. Sony, as well as MS and Nintendo, have stipulations with all of its vendors regarding console pricing. You would see BB, Wal-mart, etc.. have a sh*t fit if only CC was getting the
Unless Circuit City is willing to take the loss on the consoles to drive business.

maybe on Black Friday would they want to take a loss like that... but not on a regular week... what extra business would they drive by selling the systems for a loss?

maybe on Black Friday would they want to take a loss like that... but not on a regular week... what extra business would they drive by selling the systems for a loss?
Blu-rays. They can advertise heavily on the 5 free blu-rays, and make up the loss on the reimbursements from the blu-rays, which will probably be sold at full price.

Blu-ray offer is a mail-in offer, send in your reciept and get your 5 movies from a list of about 20.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)