PS3 2.35 firmware

Blu-ray Disc playback now supports DTS-HD Master Audio™ and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio™ output.*
* The PS3™ system does not support playback of DTS-ES and DTS 96/24 for DVD-Video or DTS-ES Matrix for Blu-ray Discs.

not much really said on the audio front

Did anyone else had a hell of a time actually getting the PS3 to download this directly? I tried for 4 days, gave up and just download to a flash drive.

Took me about 3-4 minutes. I just downloaded it today, but after the download it too me for ever to download the Iron man Demo.

'Iron Man' demo is a game demo, being downloaded through the PS3 UI... not through the BD-Live interface provided by a movie. If you've convinced yourself that all content going to the PS3 comes from 1 source, you maybe need to take a couple steps back from the keyboard.

PS3 game downloads have always been slow. In my experience a 1-2 GB demo takes anywhere between 2-4 hours. Fortunately, download can be performed in background while you do other stuff with a PS3, or set it before going to bed. It's free, so I just accept.

'Iron Man' demo is a game demo, being downloaded through the PS3 UI... not through the BD-Live interface provided by a movie. If you've convinced yourself that all content going to the PS3 comes from 1 source, you maybe need to take a couple steps back from the keyboard.
Don't ass u me I'm convinced of anything other then the fact that most reviews of anything downloaded to a BD device have been horrible.

Don't ass u me I'm convinced of anything other then the fact that most reviews of anything downloaded to a BD device have been horrible.
No your an ass!! YOU assumed it was BD-live. I downloaded a game, that's not BD-Live...... Try sticking to the orignial post, then maybe you won't make an ass out of yourself...

While I am generally on your side and think you get a bit too hard of a time from the hardcore Blu-peeps, this is by far the most ignorant statement/rebuttal I've ever seen from you.

What's next? BD-Live hard to program for, that's why there aren't as many games for the PS3?

While I am generally on your side and think you get a bit too hard of a time from the hardcore Blu-peeps, this is by far the most ignorant statement/rebuttal I've ever seen from you.

What's next? BD-Live hard to program for, that's why there aren't as many games for the PS3?
What’s so ignorant or asinine about stating most reports about something downloaded to a BD-Live device has been horrible? Whether it be speed, connectivity or multiply attempts, all I’ve heard is negative reviews from multiple devices. People ass u med when I said BD-Live system I meant every single download came from a BD-Live server. Obviously the master Blublood thinks something is lacking with BD-live, why is it a crime when I state it.

Well, 2.0 is not a bust but it is definately not ready for prime time.
Above post was made after another string of BD-Live horror stories reported from multiple devices. Was he implying that it’s a systemic issue? I didn’t hear anyone call him ignorant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts