PS3 3.0 update

It isa bit disturbing that PMs can find their way here. I am not accusing anyone of anything but it is disturbing that this might have happened.

It isa bit disturbing that PMs can find their way here. I am not accusing anyone of anything but it is disturbing that this might have happened.

why? it was a mistake and made me laugh so I left it, its not doing any harm, and it wasnt really a private message that people cant know what I am talking about, if it was it would have been deleted and you would have been zapped like in Men in Black :D

:D I left it on there just to get a good chuckle when I cruise through this thread :D

Yeah, that's why I posted what I did---in hopes you'd leave it. Otherwise, the thread would require some major cleaning-up due to the responses to your "post".

Back on subject...

I like the sparklies. :D. But I had a theme (Blu-ray theme) that I I don't like to use now, because the font is too big. It seems the only way to make the font smaller is to go to the "classic" theme. Even then, the font does NOT seem to be as small as it was prior to the update.

eh, the sparkles are ok. don't hate them, but not a huge fan either. I'm on an update kick tonight. Also did an update to my Denon 3808ci that I have no idea what it does.

why? it was a mistake and made me laugh so I left it, its not doing any harm, and it wasnt really a private message that people cant know what I am talking about, if it was it would have been deleted and you would have been zapped like in Men in Black :D

It wwas harmless in this case but not all pms are meant for public viewing. That is all I am satying.

Probably had multiple tabs/windows going, doing more than one thing at once, and put the reply in the wrong window. It's not like he hit submit and it put his PM on a random thread.

Probably had multiple tabs/windows going, doing more than one thing at once, and put the reply in the wrong window. It's not like he hit submit and it put his PM on a random thread.

this is correct....depending on if i am working on registers (micros) i usually have 5 or 6 tabs....honest mistake...but a fun one :)

Video on how to upgrade PS3

hahaha what the hell am I doing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)