ps3/Blu ray storm

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just added myself to the PS3 base last week. A much better addition than the Sony stand-alone player I bought and returned in December.

Yeah, as much as I dont care for sony, the ps3 is one nice piece of equipment

Yep. I caved, and that's what I bought when I went Blu. Around 60 movies, zero games.

I'm going to cave also now that the war is over. I love the 360 arcade though. Funny thing is that I have no need at all for a PS3...just a Blu player. I know that MS XBOX360 and co did not support Blu, but any chance of a add-on for the 360? It would be a very smart thing to do right now. Sony has won the war. There is money to be made with all of the 360 owners out there.

I am about ready for a Blu player, but I really can't go PS3. The problem is that my kids have already commandered one HDTV for the XBOX 360 and if I added a PS3, they would think it was open season for a gaming machine. I just know I couldn't hold back that tide, so I wait for a competent standalone. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)