PS3 Blue Ray Prob?????

stimpson

Miller Lite Tester
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Benton, Arkansas
In the past couple of weeks my PS3 would hang up when watching movies. It would hang, and then start playing on its own. It only happened two or three times. Then this week end it got so bad it would say error reading disk, or not even see the disk at all. Got tired of messing with it and ran out and bought a 120 Gig Slim.:D Has any one ever changed out the Blue ray drive on thier PS3?

In the past couple of weeks my PS3 would hang up when watching movies. It would hang, and then start playing on its own. It only happened two or three times. Then this week end it got so bad it would say error reading disk, or not even see the disk at all. Got tired of messing with it and ran out and bought a 120 Gig Slim.:D Has any one ever changed out the Blue ray drive on thier PS3?

I see your problem. You were trying to put disks in your players instead of discs. ;) :D

Seriously though, it sounds like the drive is going bad.

I see your problem. You were trying to put disks in your players instead of discs. ;) :D

Seriously though, it sounds like the drive is going bad.

Silly me!!!!!!!!!!!!;) Did some checking. Drives are around 60 bucks and seem pretty simple to change. I read that reloading the system settings might work. I'll give that a try first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts