PS3 finally breaking even

No fight here. Just tired of (as so many are) your sore losing attitude. You were behind HD DVD, you lost the damn war. I know, just like in an election you stand behind your politician. But the election is over, gripe to your hearts content, but it is falling on deaf ears. I don't give a damn how you feel about Sony anymore. We all have heard it 100 times, its old and boring, get over it.
Apparently you have some sort of exposed nerve. I just asked if anyone knew the losses to date which is perfectly within the scope of the thread title. Elwaylite himself said in another thread that he and I were not having a fight or a debate over anything in this thread but rather a discussion. So whats your problem? :rolleyes:

Apparently you have some sort of exposed nerve. I just asked if anyone knew the losses to date which is perfectly within the scope of the thread title. Elwaylite himself said in another thread that he and I were not having a fight or a debate over anything in this thread but rather a discussion. So whats your problem? :rolleyes:

Sure V. You wonder. A discussion has that, discussion. You have never, in any of your Sony "discussions" ever had anything positive to say about a Sony machine, plan, cost, etc. I know your posts well enough that you were just trying to throw another negative out there. My point was, that you don't give a hoot how much they lost, and why should you. I don't care. Just give me what I paid for and I hope that I made a good decision. Would you be upset if your favorite car maker offered you a deal that would allow you to make a great purchase at a great price even if it cost the company however much, no.

Sure V. You wonder. A discussion has that, discussion. You have never, in any of your Sony "discussions" ever had anything positive to say about a Sony machine, plan, cost, etc.
SO in your world inorder to discuss the topic one has to say something positive about Sony. Thanks for the explaination

My point was, that you don't give a hoot how much they lost, and why should you.
Yes I do and I have always been quite clear that I wanted to know the extent of the blood spilled. Why I want to know is none of your concern.

Just give me what I paid for and I hope that I made a good decision.
Good for you. WHatever makes you happy I always say.

SO in your world inorder to discuss the topic one has to say something positive about Sony. Thanks for the explaination

Kind of similiar to how if someone wants to discuss it with you they have to be anti sony or pro HD-DVD it seems, otherwise they "smurfs" :p

Vurbano, in your world Vurbano's opinions are facts and anyone that has a differing opinion is wrong. Given the choice I'll stay in my world, you know, the one with reality in it.

Vurbano, in your world Vurbano's opinions are facts and anyone that has a differing opinion is wrong. Given the choice I'll stay in my world, you know, the one with reality in it.
good for you, I expected no different from you. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)