Sony PS3 sales dissapointing

Yes this is terrible news :D, I say fire all the sales goal bean counters :rolleyes: They only sold 9.5 million:eek:

Worldwide...9.5 million worlwide

The Wii won the gaming arena. Whatever...

Back to Blue/Red--the PS3 is the most popular HDM player out there--disappointing sales or not. The A2 is next, or is it the Xbox 360 add-on?

Worldwide...9.5 million worlwide

The Wii won the gaming arena. Whatever...

Back to Blue/Red--the PS3 is the most popular HDM player out there--disappointing sales or not. The A2 is next, or is it the Xbox 360 add-on?

Good question, I didn't realize the A2 and the add-on were that close in numbers.

I doubt the add-on is anywhere near the A2, especially after the 99$ sale.

Those who have a PS3 for the most part like it. It is well built, has some cool games, plays BD movies, seems to have the expansion of a PC and makes a great media center for the family room. In additon the PS3 does seem to have some serious legs to it.

My family that is extend accross the USA will use the PS3 and the new camera to hold live family meetings where we get to see the grandchildren and talk to them and each other while they see us and talk to us thru the tv. Man, once you do this, as a grandparent who lives hundreds or thousand of miles from their grandchildren you really appreciate what the PS3 is cable of doing and most of it at not much cost to you for the taking.

Sony has been making some good decisions lately where the PS3 is concerned and when you see some of the games coming out for it this year you will really begin to like the PS3. While the sale are not as great as Sony might of liked, they are not disappointing. And while the other products have done extreemly well the PS3 is holding its own. I believe that in addtion to the live meetings you can have online for free with video and audio, the addition of Home and of the Little Big Planet will start pushing the PS3. Time will tell if it will be capable of overcoming the Wii and the Xbox360.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)