PS3 Sales down 80%

pent up demand

wienps3-1.jpg

I knew this was going to happen. The Wii is cheaper and simpler therefore will sell better. PS3 will need a price drop to get them moving again. Its all about supply and demand. If demand drops price needs to drop too in order to increase demand.

I know nobody is looking but right now the only thing moving off the shelves is Wii. At $250 the Wii was priced to move out immediately and continunes to do that. The 360 ain't exactly moving like gangbusters right now and this unit has alot of decent games and some very good games at a bargin price. The Wii is just killing the competition right now and Sony is taking it on the chin. Wrong time to have the most expensive product in your market. Hope they have some plan that works better then their last plan -- whatever that was- cause their usual bs just won't work anymore.

Quick Joe someone Hacked your account and is posting under your name!! I sent you an email but they actually put Sony's usual Bs isnt working in a sentence together! :) your right though I really dont think we will see the PS3 REALLY sell till this summer.

Wii done it just right this time around. They knew that consumers would be price sensative and they want a good cheap gaming system, not a very expensive unit as often as these things come out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts