Sony hosing PS3ers.

The point it they let blood all over the place for a year at least, until they see a victory in sight. Now BD fanboys who are used to paying low prices are in for a shock as Sony enters its profit taking mode, this includes BC with the PS3 which is important to many. It is not a consumer friendly strategy.

And my point is that it's not exactly news. Most companies use similar strategies with new products, especially ones with such strong competition, and I have no doubt that Toshiba would have done the same thing had they won. I'm also on record as saying that I don't expect all the BOGO's to continue, but I also don't expect to pay a premium now that that "war" is over. We'll still be able to get them for reasonable prices - eventually BD has to try to compete with DVD.

I'm also on record as saying that removing BC from the PS3 was a horrible thing to do and I'm glad I got my 60GB in Feb (I'm now passing on my PS2 to my nephew), but again, it's OLD NEWS and you only brought it up because you're pissed that Sony "won the war" on HDM and you want to find something to complain about.

Positive.......
Then kudos to you if you can get it. I have to wonder what the people are thinking that are paying this though.

Makes me want to move to vegas, I could make a killing! (In something else of course. I cant imagine there are many hardwood forests in the desert....lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)