Ps3 manufacturing problems fixed? 1 million in PIPELINE by dec 31st 2006.

What does "in the pipeline" mean? How long could a PS3 be "in the pipeline" before it gets into the hands of a consumer? Does it mean that there will be 1 million ready to sell, 1 million that have at least some parts available cor assembly, or something in between?

I know Sony likes to run their mouth alot, but I wonder just how many of these they can crank out once they get going..I thought their was a article about how many plants and factories they had that someone posted. Either way, this is going to be a good year for gamers as I believe this competition will make the video game companies produce some really nice games, we have already seen gears of war (the best looking game I have ever seen, and ALOT of fun!), also resistance isnt bad either, Motorstorm will be a blast, and 360 has a bunch of shooters coming out soon that look incredible! And lets not forget I am sure JoeSp even though he dosent want to admit it, plays vivia pinata non stop! :)

"I am sure JoeSp even though he dosent want to admit it, plays vivia pinata non stop!" :haha :haha:clap

I haven't bought my XBOX360 yet!:D

I have a sneaky suspicion that by June we may all be looking up at the Wii -- unless some gets killed by a flying controller!!:)

Maybe in the 'pipeline' means built and shipped not neccesarilly on the shelf for pickup! I think Sony should of waited till March 07 when they have several big excusives coming out. The European launch should blow away this weak thing they called the North American launch.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)