Ps3 Ncaa 2008

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
Any of you ladies play NCAA 2008 Football on the PS3? Care to Take on The Mighty Penn State Nittany Lions? Let me know so we can hook up and play some FOOTBALL!!

So how would you rate the game?

I'm still on the fence if I am going to break with my 15 year tradition of buying Madden and switch over to NCAA, I actually enjoyed NCAA on the 360 more than Madden. I will probably end up renting NCAA, and then Rent Madden when it comes out and buy the one i like the best.

Whether I rent or buy, once I have it I will let you know to show your 'mighty' Penn State team what its like to continue to be beaten regularly by the Gophers. Unless the Refs give you the game like they did last year. :)

Any of you ladies play NCAA 2008 Football on the PS3? Care to Take on The Mighty Penn State Nittany Lions? Let me know so we can hook up and play some FOOTBALL!!

Any time, sir. We'll see what my Hokies can do with them Penn State boys. I am VTHokie on PSN.

I like the game, but i feel it looks a bit better on 360 b/c of the 60fps, but the PS3 version still looks great!

If you have a 360 I would say go with All-Pro Football 2k8. Great game.

I have never liked the Sega series football... I never got into the game play... I think its the comfort factor with the Madden series, of course that whole comfort thing maybe a real factor in ditching the 360 for the PS3, I never liked the xbox style controller, always felt clunky in my hands.. and its not that its too big, i am a big guy with big hands and i still didnt like the 'feel' of it.

Any time, sir. We'll see what my Hokies can do with them Penn State boys. I am VTHokie on PSN.

I like the game, but i feel it looks a bit better on 360 b/c of the 60fps, but the PS3 version still looks great!

HPMan I will put your name in my PS3 today and send you a friend invite...Unfortunately I am heading out to Philly tomorrow to catch the next 6 Philly MLB games, but we will connect! I am PennStater Gophers are so fun to stomp on!

To answer BigTim, I have to say I totally expect Madden to be a better game! I can't get use to NOT using the precision pass (left stick) which is not in NCAA. So HPMan, after I whup your Honkys who are you gonna use against the High Flying Philadelphia Eagles when I again embarras you in Madden? Just a note, I am not that guy! I don't get crazy, just love to play the games!! So it's all in good, no, great fun! Though I may talk a bit of smack from time to time.....

Any other SatGuys players of either NCAA or MAdden, lets get those PSN names in here and see if we can get a league going! I will check on this site this week but won't be back till Monday!

I will take on the VA Tech and Penn State with Florida State. Circle November 10, on your calendar(Florida State travels to Blacksburg to play VA Tech).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)