PTAT not recording tonight

doctorwizz

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 28, 2013
nowhere
I'm guessing it's because of the missing info from the guide? Yes, PTAT is turn on. Wifes 2PM soap on ch 07 didn't record either.
Anyone have DC locals? Things changed last night. Check the Uplink thread. The guide for the locals only shows program infor for an hour ahead of what is playing.
I can see the yellow PT icons on the shows it should be recording. But nothing is.

Any other markets have guide info missing on locals?

I'm guessing it's because of the missing info from the guide? Yes, PTAT is turn on. Wifes 2PM soap on ch 07 didn't record either.
Anyone have DC locals? Things changed last night. Check the Uplink thread. The guide for the locals only shows program infor for an hour ahead of what is playing.
I can see the yellow PT icons on the shows it should be recording. But nothing is.

Try turning the joeys off and rebooting the hopper. Make sure you have one available tuner and the guide should download within 20-30 minutes. The guide is the reason your timers aren't working.

The guide has been like that all day. Rebooted Hopper once. Same behavior. only shows locals an hour ahead. Tuners are available. Joeys are off. An 830 sheduled recording just started. Still a tuner available

DSC01782.JPG

DSC01781.JPG

FWIW, the guide is fully populated in my 612 without my doing anything to it. Well... My Ion subchannels are showing Digital Service, but they've done that since the Digital Transition. (They were fine before!)

Happened to me, too, yesterday, also in DC area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts