PTAT, Timers & Daily Schedule

bryant

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2004
Hello,

We had the Hopper w/ Sling installed at our house about a month ago. So far, it's been a great solution to replace our previous WHDVR on Uverse.

There are a few things here and there (as to be expected) but this particular issue my wife just asked about and was something I've noticed too.

We've used our previous DVR's to get an overview of what new shows are on in the upcoming week. Generally, we've done this by going into the DVR area and seeing what's scheduled to record. I know the Hopper has the Daily Schedule, but TV shows with Timers (I have everything we watch setup with a timer as I really only want to utilize PTAT for the single tuner aspect of the feature) set to record during PTAT indicate they're to be skipped in the guide, and thus they don't get listed.

My question to the forum; Is there a good way to see what shows are going to be recorded for the upcoming week without manually flipping through the guide?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Thanks for the response Lucky.

Digging around that screen a bit more, I noticed that hitting the yellow button will display shows to be skipped. This is an okay solution but there are a lot of episodes on some timers to wade through as it seems they air 20 re-runs a day!

It would be nice to have a single screen that will show upcoming episodes that would be recorded based on timers regardless of whether they're in PTAT or not. Or, if the locals could be used on a single tuner 24/7 whether PTAT was on or not, I'd probably disable PTAT! It's that easy! ;)

Press the DVR button three times or from the DVR menu, press the Red function button and select Daily Schedule. While viewing the Daily Schedule, press the Yellow function button to toggle between showing and hiding skipped timers.