Quali-tv 1080IR receivers new in box on ebay cheap

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LittleBob

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 9, 2010
Maine
Quali-Tv 1080RI receivers new in box for sale on Ebay. Seller is asking $49.99 buy it now or best offer. Says more than 10 available. I just offered $39.99 for one and it was accepted. Hopefully it will be good for AC3, HD, and 4:2:2 feeds. Here is link-http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250740860797&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

its real hard to see but the 3rd pic in the link it says "High Definition Cable receiver". When I had a Q it says "high definition satellite receiver"
attachment.php

Guess I jumped the gun, should have looked at the description closer. Well, stuck with in now

Guess I jumped the gun, should have looked at the description closer. Well, stuck with in now

It says that there is a 7 day return policy and the shipping is on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Maybe yours is not shipped yet, but I see that you bought it earlier in the day and today is a shipping day! :eek:

:eek: I got overexcited and pulled my trigger for $35 early this evening! After I cleaned my screen off I then realized that I should of read the auction better! I asked for a refund and hopefully it will be easier since the item was not shipped yet!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)