Quality Unstable SatMex 6 at 113

Status
Please reply by conversation.

satcholic

Original poster
Feb 15, 2010
Monterrey
Hi Im trying to catch this bird satmex 6 at 113 with a VS2000 ultra and a offset antena of 1.5Mx 1.65m with BSC421 and Connical scalar ring, after adjustmens of skew and scalar ring I receive 50-60 of quality but when I scan the channels , the quality some moments are stable 40-50-60, but few after moments it goes to Zero Quality, that means that the image is lost some seconds and return back.. I Use a diseq switch , and I change the port and nothing. previuosly I was pointin to 99 without problems.
Does any of you know what could it be?
best Regards

Reactions: ispaguil
Is Your CBAND LNB properly align for 113w? Check the focal point distance too

Your dish is actually too small. you are getting interference from the neighboring sats. the noise is over running the receiver's ability to correct the errors. There may be some tp's you can lock but it will be the ones that the same frequency is not being used on the neighboring satellite.

I have a 7.5' that sometimes has this issue on satmex 5 and 6. it is well tuned also.
my 10' has no issues.

That sounds truckracer, interference....cause sometimes it works nice for some Tps but lately is start to dance like a tachometer , I pointed the bird using ku band and it works perfectly with 90% of quality , then I changed to C band and I just made some adjust to the LNBF skew and move in-out the connical scalar ring. I will try with the original connical ring just to test.
Thanks for your comments.

Sometimes you can aim it off center all little east or west because both neighboring sats may not be hurting you. I have seen that happen before. So you aim it away from the neighboring troublesome satellite while at the same time you aiming off enter of your desired sat but i can increase your signal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts