question about 58w

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dfecarter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 14, 2006
Connecticut
am interested in trying to pull in a Uruguayan tv ch. on 58w according to lyngsat (probably a weak tp) the comments say it's broadcasted "9750 MHz local oscillator w/ Universal LNBF" what would I need to do to try to receive it?

What is the name of the channel? Other than feeds, the British Telecom mux looks like the only transponder that would require a LO of 9750 MHz.

If the channel is there then you will need a universal LNB (assuming that you have a 31" dish or larger and a FTA receiver)

I would wait for someone here to confirm that the channel is there, I have never seen that channel before,
but I have not had a universal LNB on my dish in over a year so it might be new.

hello .

well i can get 3 channels from Uruguay in intelsat 12 but u need to be on top of building or a really clear site to get around 45 to 65 % Quality signal . u need just a 30 to 36 inches dish.

good luck

That must be a channel that used to be there but isn't anymore. Lyngsat doesn't list it, and I don't see it here (I get the 11477 transponder loud and clear).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts