Question about Analog Locals with the 622

BASDSucks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 14, 2006
PA
I get free locals with my high speed internet service( abc, nbc and cbs only) and they are analog and in SD, i tried hooking the wire into the antenna in line and nothing is showing up, it there anyway to get it to work so i can record these stations with the dvr?

I allready get locals from dish, but it would be nice to be able to record 3 shows at once..

I'm not at home so I can't run you thru the exact steps, but you have to go thru setup on the 622, tell it you have have an antenna and have it scan for channels. It will only receive digital channels.

How are you receiving the analog signals? If they are like cable, the 622 will not incorporate them into the system either.

i just split the wire that was going into my cable modem and plugged it into my tv and i got my local cbs,abc and nbs (2,4,11)

Unfortunate that the 622 has only an ATSC tuner. I am considering upgrading from the 811. Now for a quick question - can the 622 record off the OTA ATSC tuner?
Thanks-

Unfortunate that the 622 has only an ATSC tuner. I am considering upgrading from the 811. Now for a quick question - can the 622 record off the OTA ATSC tuner?
Thanks-

Yes, and it is on it's own tuner and will allow you to record three programs at the same time, nice feature as opposed to a 921 which only allowed two tuners no matter which two tuners you were using.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)