Question about existing customer upgrade

sooner_luvr

Original poster
Sep 24, 2006
If this has been asked before, sorry - I didn't find it:

I am long term existing customer with no contrac. I have 2 SD receivers (1 is a DVR), no HD. I want to upgrade 2 HD receivers (1 w/DVR). I am willing to do a 24mo contract. I think they will offer me free HD for 3 months and $10 off for 12 months.

My questions:

1. Can I use the dish builder (to specify I want a 722k) as an existing customer, or do I have to deal with cust service and may not get the 722k? Is there a better path for current customers to uprade? (we are also moving in 2 weeks, if this matters)

2. Will I have to pay anything for the upgraded recievers?

Thanks!!

If this has been asked before, sorry - I didn't find it:

I am long term existing customer with no contrac. I have 2 SD receivers (1 is a DVR), no HD. I want to upgrade 2 HD receivers (1 w/DVR). I am willing to do a 24mo contract. I think they will offer me free HD for 3 months and $10 off for 12 months.

My questions:

1. Can I use the dish builder (to specify I want a 722k) as an existing customer, or do I have to deal with cust service and may not get the 722k? Is there a better path for current customers to uprade? (we are also moving in 2 weeks, if this matters)

2. Will I have to pay anything for the upgraded recievers?

Thanks!!

They will likely offer $10 off for 12 months and free HBO/Showtime for 3 months. Probably also the Platinum HD pack free for 3 months. If you do autopayment you will also get all the Cinemax channels for 1 cent per year. The receivers depends on who you deal with. You can log into your account and look at your Dish'nItUp deals. Usually the 722k costs $75-$150 installed. They might toss in a 211 or 612 for free. It depends. Sometimes you get a CSR that really gives you a deal.

They will likely offer $10 off for 12 months and free HBO/Showtime for 3 months. Probably also the Platinum HD pack free for 3 months. If you do autopayment you will also get all the Cinemax channels for 1 cent per year. The receivers depends on who you deal with. You can log into your account and look at your Dish'nItUp deals. Usually the 722k costs $75-$150 installed. They might toss in a 211 or 612 for free. It depends. Sometimes you get a CSR that really gives you a deal.

I was able to get a 722k for free - however, only after several phone calls over a few days. As mentioned it depends on the csr that you get.

Good lick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)