Question about EZ-Sat signal meter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Marcvc

Original poster
Feb 7, 2023
Arkansas
I am wondering if someone could help me. I have Direct TV. My satellite setup is a 5 lnb SWM. I have the same setup for my RV. I recently purchased an EZ-Sat signal meter from SatPro to use in setting up system when in the rv. I decided to test it out with the setup at home. Satellite is already locked in, so I know I am on the 101W. I hooked up EZ-Sat as instructions said powering it from reciver and also tried using the batteries for power to the meter, but nothing happens. It shows 101W, but no signal strength. Nothing. I have tried calling company, no answer. I sent an email for someone to call me, no response as yet. Just wondering if anyone has used this meter and if I am missing something. My previous meter was a Signal Master, but it is getting to where it won't hold a charge. I like the simplicity of EZ-Sat, but only if I can get it to work. Thanks!

I am wondering if someone could help me. I have Direct TV. My satellite setup is a 5 lnb SWM. I have the same setup for my RV. I recently purchased an EZ-Sat signal meter from SatPro to use in setting up system when in the rv. I decided to test it out with the setup at home. Satellite is already locked in, so I know I am on the 101W. I hooked up EZ-Sat as instructions said powering it from reciver and also tried using the batteries for power to the meter, but nothing happens. It shows 101W, but no signal strength. Nothing. I have tried calling company, no answer. I sent an email for someone to call me, no response as yet. Just wondering if anyone has used this meter and if I am missing something. My previous meter was a Signal Master, but it is getting to where it won't hold a charge. I like the simplicity of EZ-Sat, but only if I can get it to work. Thanks!
Ok, never mind. The tech support called me about the EZ-Sat meter. It will not work with the Slimline 5lnb 3D2LNB. He told me there was only one meter on the market that would work and it costs around 800.00. So, I will continue to use what I have.

Reactions: raoul5788
Ok, never mind. The tech support called me about the EZ-Sat meter. It will not work with the Slimline 5lnb 3D2LNB. He told me there was only one meter on the market that would work and it costs around 800.00. So, I will continue to use what I have.
What you can do is get Non-SWM 3 -LNB and site you SAT Ant With that --then remove the Non-SWM 3 LNB and install the 3D2LNB and you will be fine.