Question about Free PPV Coupons

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gvamp

Original poster
Jun 30, 2010
Michigan
I just registered our Dish Network account online and by doing so we got two free coupons for PPV movies my question is how do I go about redeeming them? There's nothing in our account information other than they're active.

Do they automatically get redeemed when you order a PPV? As a final question can they be used to redeem HD PPVs too?

When you order your payper view movie online you will be asked how you want to pay for it. Select coupon and enter the coupon number. No HD pay per view only SD.

When I order PPV I send the coupons in with the bill and subtract the amount of the coupons. They'll apply the $4.99 to the bill. I even sent in some $3.99 coupons in toward the bill and they accepted them. I saw someone mentioned applying coupons toward the Adult channels. :D

The ones we received via e-mail say "Valid for Pay-Per-View movies up to $5.99. Not valid for sporting or other events. Not valid for adult movies (channels 480-499). Not valid for monetary redemption or bill credit" at the bottom.

I guess for $5.99 we could get an HD movie?

When you order your payper view movie online you will be asked how you want to pay for it. Select coupon and enter the coupon number. No HD pay per view only SD.

I'd have to disagree with you on that. I've ordered 2 HD PPVs so far and was able to redeem my coupons against them. I also checked my bill, and it showed the charge for the movie and also the full credit from the coupon

The ones we received via e-mail say "Valid for Pay-Per-View movies up to $5.99. Not valid for sporting or other events. Not valid for adult movies (channels 480-499). Not valid for monetary redemption or bill credit" at the bottom.

I guess for $5.99 we could get an HD movie?

I think all of the HD movies are $5.99

I have a coupon for being a "Dish-Scriber", (an employee with Dish). I just got a freebie email for a free movie. It says it has to be redeemed through online ordering. You can't order with your remote and get the credit. I don't know if it is the same for your situation, but just thought I would chime in.

Several months ago I was issued 5 free PPV e-credits and the value of them were taken off my bill the following month. I never even had to use them! I saved just short of $25 back in April as they were worth $4.99 each.

Several months ago I was issued 5 free PPV e-credits and the value of them were taken off my bill the following month. I never even had to use them! I saved just short of $25 back in April as they were worth $4.99 each.

I have credits for three PPVs. Is there any way to get the credit against the bill instead of the movie rentals? Please tell me how.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts