question about Irdeto and Viaccess

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Not sure exactly where in Central America you are located, but the Lyngsat power distribution map for 30°w does look encouraging.
Your 1.2m dish should get it fine (hopefully).
Plus, other good programming from Cuba.

I will make one comment though about the BISS encryption.
How to get the subscription card, what receiver to use it in, how much it costs, ... those are all good subjects for discussion.
However, any talk of "working on Real Madrid encryption" will get you booted off the forum.

enb141, Real Madrid TV has streaming video of their broadcasts on the Internet.
A few minutes ago they were showing Esp vs. Rma with score 1-0 time 62:12.
Sorry I don't follow football except when the major world competitions are played.
I watched the current game using the Redon Video/Movie Player program -- selected Country-Spain, Genre Sports, then Real Madrid TV. It is pretty watchable in full-screen mode, but quality is not as good as HD of course.

Brian of SatelliteAV posted the most valuable bit of info about those card slots that I've seen.
Far as I know, when you subscribe to the service, they provide a card.
You slide it into any compatible receiver and away you go.
{that may or may not be correct} - :rolleyes:

We are not talking about piracy here, read the whole thread and you will see that we are talking about how much will cost just one channel.

My latitude is 15°N, longitude 90°W

I'm already watching hispasat with an 1.2M dish but the question began when I realized that Real Madrid was encrypted so we need to pay for this channel but I'm wondering if they will sell the whole equipment as Dish/Sky/DirecTV does or will be more like europe.

enb141, Real Madrid TV has streaming video of their broadcasts on the Internet.
A few minutes ago they were showing Esp vs. Rma with score 1-0 time 62:12.
Sorry I don't follow football except when the major world competitions are played.
I watched the current game using the Redon Video/Movie Player program -- selected Country-Spain, Genre Sports, then Real Madrid TV. It is pretty watchable in full-screen mode, but quality is not as good as HD of course.

Where?

Do they broadcast live games?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)