Question about Locals now - pay or included?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Muckrak3r

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
Texas
When I check my programming it says I'm signed up for America's Top 120. Nothing about locals there.

Then when I expand the locals + sign on the right, it says DFW Locals $5.99.

I thought locals were free now? So should I take those locals off and they will be included in the top 120 package?

Why are they still charging for locals?

When I check my programming it says I'm signed up for America's Top 120. Nothing about locals there.

Then when I expand the locals + sign on the right, it says DFW Locals $5.99.

I thought locals were free now? So should I take those locals off and they will be included in the top 120 package?

Why are they still charging for locals?

They aren't charging a separate fee for locals , they are showing what locals you are subbing to. I have top 250 with locals and that is supposed to be 62.99 a month but online it still shows top 250 at 57.99 and locals at 5.99. But when you hit the review button to select new programming it is listed as top 250 with locals for 62.99. They aren't charging for locals and if you don't get them in your dma , you are supposed to get , I think , a $3.00 credit for not having them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)