This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Question about removing Sat. Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

If you sell to a D* subscriber, he can connect his already-active equipment on move-in day, and call to change the address on the account. If the buyer isn't a subscriber but wants D*, then he won't need to replace the dish.... although a free replacement and installation would be part of his newcomer package.

What about if they are E* people? Obviously the dish and switch would need to be replaced, but surely they could use the existing wire structure, right?

What about if they are E* people? Obviously the dish and switch would need to be replaced, but surely they could use the existing wire structure, right?

Correct again. And a good installer may be able to re-use the existing mount & pole with the Dish dish. I keep forgetting that there are people who don't care about sports.

When I chose my present house, one of the selling features was that it already had an Oval 3LNB dish on it! Don't be afraid of the dish... for every person out there who thinks it's ugly there'll be one who will be happy to see it already there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.